Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jack's First Pumpkin Patch

Jack and Friends


Lounging in the pumpkin patch.

Mr. Cool thinks this pumpkin patch is A-OK.

Talk about roadblocks!

On Friday, while Daddy was bogged down with homework, Jack and I decided to go out and visit the Roloff Farm to check out their annual pumpkin patch. Since their show, "Little People, Big World," took off on TLC, the place has been swamped with people on the weekends: long lines, traffic jams, the works. Luckily, I had the day off, and what with it being rainy and overcast, we just about had the place to ourselves! (No Roloff family sightings, though.)

Afterwords, Jack and I went to check out the park next to the Rose Test Garden. Again, just about deserted. But we checked out the playground and had a bottle and spent most of our time staring at all of the gorgeous fall leaves. It was a lovely way to spend the day!

1 comment:

  1. loving his friends gotta make sure he has a lamb always after all hes the youngest Lamb of our family. Love you cuz call me sometime maybe we can have a play date after I get into my new house. Hugs and Kisses for all of you!! 503-689-1911.

    ReplyDelete