Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our son...






Little Jack Morris, it has been 3 months since you entered our lives. I daydreamed about having a child and what that would mean, but I never fully understood just how rich and precious and fun everyday, every moment spent with you would be. You are every clichéd expression of bliss that there is. You are the light of my life. You are my sunshine. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Or your daddy, for that matter. We were so happy in love together, your daddy and I, and now, having you here has taken that happiness and doubled it twofold. Every sweet expression, every yawn, every gurgle, every smile, every coo, every bubbly exclamation of wonder that you emit fills my heart and leaves me feeling like the luckiest woman in the world. I AM the luckiest woman in the world, Jack. Because I get to be your mommy.

1 comment:

  1. you just made me cry. this is so sweet! and by the way, my new favorite photo is the last one in this post. i feel like i can really tell what he will look like as a little kid. he's really not a baby-looking baby, you know? i think it's all of that the amazing hair! :)

    ReplyDelete